JKYog Chhote Philosopher Contest 2019
Bal-Mukund is excited to launch “Chhote Philosopher Contest 2019” for children between the age of 7 to 15 years.
The Chhote Philosopher Contest is designed to
- Inspire youth to harness their inner talent and creative writing skills
- Promote solid understanding of Vedic-culture
- Instill love for God in the minds of our young generation
- Encourage younger generation to be confident and proud of their rich cultural heritage.
Description and Topics
Each participating contestant is expected to write an essay to describe the topic of their choice given below. It is expected that the entries be original and follow the listed guidelines in order to be considered for evaluation. The contestants are categorized into three age groups. There will be three winners in each category. Last date for submission is October 20th, 2019. Click here to Submit!
|7 - 9 years
(Max Word Limit: 400)
• Your favorite story from Ramayan. Explain why you like it and what you learn from it.
|10 - 12 years
(Max Word Limit: 800)
• If you have all the powers, what would you choose to do? Why?
|13 - 15 years
(Max Word Limit: 1200)
• Which is most important - Right Knowledge, Sincere Hard work, Right Attitude
• Registrants must fill out the registration form completely to qualify for the contest.
• Details on where and how to submit the essay will be emailed to the participants, after registration.
• No more than one essay per contestant.
• Essays will be judged based on originality, creativity, and artistic quality.
• Essays not meeting the requirements for word limitation are automatically disqualified.
Entries should be emailed before October 20th, 2019.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will be selected in each of three categories: Winners will be informed over email.