Happiness Around Happiness Within
31, December, 2018 - 31, January, 2020 Online
December 31 @ 10:30 AM
January 31 @ 11:59 PM
Happiness Challenge, New Year, Happiness, Inner Growth
703-901-3731, 703-901-3733, 703-901-3744
JKYog is bringing this wonderful 21-Day #HappinessChallenge as a new year gift absolutely FREE. As we look for a fresh start to 2019, the #HappinessChallenge will make every single participant lead a more fulfilling and happier life!
What is the #HappinessChallenge?
- Swami Mukundananda will personally guide us for 21 days with practical tools for Happiness.
- Join 21 day series, each day learn new techniques and progress on this inward journey to happiness.
- The #HappinessChallenge will uplift everyone irrespective of external circumstance.
Where will this #HappinessChallenge be launched?
- The #HappinessChallenge videos will be launched on YouTube (Swami Mukundananda) channel.
- Like us on FB event page and join Whatsapp group to receive latest updates.
When will this #HappinessChallenge be launched?
The #HappinessChallenge starts on Jan 1, 2019! What a wonderful way to start the new year!!
What do you have to do as part of #HappinessChallenge?
- Sign-up for #HappinessChallenge.
- Every day for 21 days, learn the tools to increase Happiness by watching a new #HappinessChallenge Video.
- Participate in the #HappinessChallenge Live session.
Share your personal experience and inspiration by commenting on the video of the day. Like and share the videos with your friends and watch your happiness grow as you dissipate these priceless treasures.
JOIN THE #HAPPINESSCHALLENGE LIVE EVERYDAY!!!
- Bonus content every single day!
- 21 unique sessions corresponding to each day of the #HappinessChallenge .
- Fill up yourself with inspiration and connect with like minded people.
- Master the tools shared in the #HappinessChallenge in a group setting from the comfort of your home!
- Interactive/introspective activities to implement the Happiness tools shared by Swamiji in the video daily.
BECOME A HAPPINESS AMBASSADOR!
As a Happiness Ambassadors you will help make happiness spread like a wave over the entire globe.
To be a Happiness Ambassador you would:
1.Host a meeting with 4 or more people.
2. Watch the video "Happiness Challenge That Will Change Your Life" .
3. Have all attendees sign-up for 21 day inward journey to happiness.
4. Share photos and videos and details from the event to HC@jkyog.org
At the close of the Happiness Challenge, JKYog will recognize the top 10 Happiness Ambassadors who successfully get most people to participate in the Happiness Challenge.
Share the happiness challenge with 5 contacts and receive one month FREE subscription to Daily Sadhana (access to 21 lessons including video, review material, exercises, kirtans and exclusive meditation sessions). More details on Daily Sadhana.
Press Releases: JKYOG LAUNCHES GLOBAL NEW YEAR HAPPINESS CHALLENGE
KNOW MORE ABOUT
Today I was helping a relative (outside Texas) to find an apartment in Dallas. That person submitted the application to rent an apartment where he copied me on the email. As a result, the apartment company got access to my email address.Read More
I have been enjoying the happiness challenge so far! For day one, I exercised the tool where happiness is a choice when it comes to the weather.Read More
The day -1 video was very useful, informative n tools are really applicable in my day today life.Two examples 1--survey of geologist on Ganga n 2friends in hospital were just mind blowing.Read More
Swamiji and the team have done some amazing work here for all to see now and into the future . thank you. thank you, thank you
Today all my children who had come home for the Christmas holidays left to go back. After dropping them off at the airport, I felt sad. I made a choice to not succumb to sadness and decided to go for a long solitary walk.Read More
EI EI MAUNG
I have started Day 1 happiness challenge with my day to day clients that I teach and train. I text them the link of the video. They gave me the good response about it. So looking for to continue.
Akhil Kumar Choudhury
I live in New Jersey. We had planned to go out to New York for celebration of 31st. But it started raining. But after Guruji's advise in place of getting sad I became relax because I had never attached myself my happiness to New York.Read More
FOR BEING A VOLUNTEER CONTACT US.firstname.lastname@example.org