JKYOG SPIRITUAL RETREAT & HINDU FAMILY CAMP 2019
JKYOG Hindu Family Camp / May 20, 2019
Once again, get ready for the most anticipated, exciting and exuberant family camp this summer! Radha Krishna Temple of Dallas (in Allen, TX), is pleased to bring you the Hindu Family Camp from July 3 - 9, 2019 – 7 days of rejuvenation and upliftment for the body, mind, and soul!
This unique camp is designed to enrich you with high-spirited activities, and supercharge you with an unforgettable spiritual experience, tailored for all ages and backgrounds. Renowned spiritual philosopher, yogi, and authority on mind management, H. H. Swami Mukundananda will be guiding and conducting the camp, enlightening the crowd with his impeccable wisdom and vibrant personality.
Alongside adult programs, there will be a parallel stream of activities for kids through the acclaimed JKYog Bal-Mukund character building program, and the JKYog Youth Club, personality development program for the youth.
Adults can look forward to dynamic days packed with enthusiasm and spiritual upliftment!
- Start each day bright and fresh with a heartwarming morning prayer
- Engross the mind in soul stirring kirtans and calming meditations
- Get enlightened by discourses of Swami Mukundananda
- Participate in interactive and engaging activities to strengthen your knowledge
- Look forward to ‘mehfil’ entertainment, and cultural events
- Take part in music classes
Youth and children are in for a great adventure! Fun-filled, interesting, and engaging activities, along with words of wisdom await each student daily! Look forward to participating in the following:
- Exposure to Hindu scriptures
- Special lectures by Swami Mukundananda
- Value based teaching & engaging personality development activities
- Music classes, interesting crafts, cooking classes & more!
- Community volunteering activities (with volunteer hour certificates)
- Entertaining ‘mehfil’ and cultural events
Every day brings with it new discoveries and deeply fulfilling experiences. In the most serene and beautiful of settings of the Temple, you will capture the bliss of this place for time to come. The one on one personal time with Swamiji will leave you captivated, internally gratified, and joyful.
With nothing to worry about except showing up, you can look forward to being greeted with beautiful smiles and folded hands of the wonderful team of volunteers! Toiling hard and long hours, the JKYog volunteers along with the Radha Krishna Temple administration handle every aspect from food, accommodation, and event management with smooth precision!
Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity! Seven days of complete revitalization and renewal await you! Immerse yourself in spirituality, devotion, and bliss!
See what attendees of last year’s camp had to say:
“This has been an experience of a lifetime for me and my family! The energy of this camp has captivated the hearts of all that have attended! I’ve learnt valuable lessons that will reform my life. I cannot wait to come back next year with my entire family!” – Simi Handa
“To sum up our amazing experience at the camp in words would truly do it no justice, as it was par excellent in every respect! The kids were raving about the classes they attended and woke up each morning with great enthusiasm to attend another day of fun and upliftment! I personally have never met a more personable and wise soul as Swamiji is! Beyond all conventions, he takes the experience at the camp to an unimaginable level with his unparalleled wisdom and explanations that leave you spellbound! I would highly recommend this for all families that want to meet like-minded souls, and foster practical spirituality in their lives.” – Gopal Sharma
Radha Krishna Temple: (469)795-9130
$200/person (adult, child)
- Participation in the camp activities
- Three meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Material for children’s activities included