KNOW MORE ABOUT
JKYog Youth Program
JKYog Youth Club was established with an aim to educate, inspire, and encourage young minds. it is an all-inclusive avenue dedicated to personal, professional, career, and spiritual development of youth. JKYog Youth Club is focused on youth development through various projects and workshops.
Toastmasters Gavel Club
Robert Moment said "Public speaking skills are an essential key to achieving career advancement and success". Effective communication builds confidence and leadership skills. This is even more important today especially for youth who are the leaders of tomorrow. JKYog launches the toastmaster Gavel Club for spiring youths who are looking to become the cream of the crop! Take the panic out of public speaking by enrolling in the Gavel club today! Inviting youth between the ages 10-18!
There are two levels:
- Toastmasters Gavel Senior Club for high school students
- Toastmasters Gavel Junior Club for middle school students
Toastmasters Gavel Club
Professional Development Workshop
Professional Development Workshops are one of its kind sessions conducted in summer to introduce children to Corporate world and strategies. This wonderful program is conducted by highly qualified and experienced professionals. Children get to work on projects and are mentored by experienced professionals. Children enjoy the entire workshop which is filled with hands-on activities and interactive activities and games.
- Planning & Strategy
- Team Building & Coordination
- Leadership & Management
- Communication & Presentation
- Entrepreneurial Acumen (Finance,
Youth Leadership Webinar
- Interesting content and materials
- Fun and entertaining medium of education
- Interactive and group activities
- Sessions conducted by Professionals
Youth Leadership Workshop
JKYog presents Youth Leadership Service Series, a 2-day workshop in Radha Krishna Temple, Dallas filled with fun & innovative leadership activities that will help you reach your leadership potential. Learn from highly successful and effective leaders on essential leadership skills, develop your leadership identity and discover your true calling in life.
Grades 9th – 12th and college students.
- Swami Mukundananda - World-renowned teacher of spirituality, yoga and meditation.
- Atul Vohra - CMO, Solera Holdings Inc.
- Dayakar Puskoor - General Partner at Naya Venture, Mobile Technology Visionary, Entrepreneur.
- Anil Kumar - President and CEO Omak Technologies LLC, Ph.D., Petroleum Engineering from Stanford
In This Serieas Learn from the Real Leaders
- Discover your true calling and life purpose
- Build necessary skills – communication – technology – entrepreneurship
- Become inspired by leadership role models
- Preparation for college or your first job
SPARK – Developing Youth Leaders Through Service
Radha Krishna Temple of Dallas launches S.P.A.R.K a High School student-run, non-profit youth leadership organization that is dedicated to develop the next generation of conscientious leaders. Live! Learn! And Change the World through Service!
SPARK comprise of highly selective teen members with vision and ambition from across DFW area who make an impact, not just on themselves, but on the society by actively promoting social services to their peers, participate in creating and implementing youth programs.
Radha Krishna Temple teens opened doors to educational opportunity for homeless and underprivileged youth throughout the DFW Area. The temple youth have undertaken a special initiative – Kids Assisting Kids in Education (KAKE) – which aims to provide homeless kids better access to educational resources by distributing free laptops to needy youth.